I am thankful to be nominated by shopgirl anonymous https://shopgirlanonymous.com/2017/01/17/7-funny-side-effects-of-working-retail/. She is such a seasoned blogger that I read her posts and I’m in awe. She is insightful, interesting, funny and a great writer. When she posts and writes about a mall, you feel like you have taken the journey with her shopping in the mall. It’s like visiting a place you’ve never been. Friday’s are food court Friday’s, a fun venture everyone can participate in. Her blog is more than just malls and food courts though, it’s ethics and advice and mission statements of the biggest business ventures. Her blog is truly a gem.
QUESTION: TO YOU, IS SOLIDARITY BLOGGING WORTHWHILE?
Absolutely!!! When I started blogging I didn’t know anything about it. I didn’t know what to expect or even what I was going to say. What I have found is a group of people who have either gone through what I’ve gone through, have felt what I’ve felt, I’ve cried over similar things I’ve cried over and have understood what I’ve been trying to say. I’ve met people who have made me laugh, she’d new light on things I thought I knew and have taught me things I never knew. Blogging is a community of people that support each other because we all have the same common goal of speaking with words, saying something. I never expected to love not only writing what I feel, but reading all of these other people’s thoughts and topics. That to me is the solidarity of blogging.
1) Helen from Conversations with Stella. This is by far my favorite of her blogs although she has 3. She has humor and fun with this blog as her escape from the daily illness she contends with. You can tell she enjoys this blog and loves her dogs so much. From one pet lover to another, she always puts a smile on my face.
2) MerBear from knocked over by a feather. I loved her blog name. She says what she thinks, talks about sex, marijuana and anything she wants to. She doesn’t use a filter and isn’t afraid to say what she thinks. She’s real and that’s what I love about reading her blog.
3) Shannon MSbutterflies. My first blogging friend and mentor. She like me has MS but like me doesn’t let it get in her way. She’ll blog about her daily life. She posts great recipes. She is also so creative and does these amazing do-it-yourself projects. She has helped me and given me advice on blogging when I first started and she really deserves awards.
I apologize for only nominating 3 but these awards are difficult on my hands and writing. This is just one of my MS symptoms I deal with but I believe in these awards and I believe that people deserve them.
1. WRITE A POST ON YOUR BLOG THANKING THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU.
2. PASTE THE AWARD IN THE POST.
3. PROVIDE A LINK TO THE BLOG OF THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU.
4. GO TO HTTPS://YOURSUCCESSINSPIRER.COM/2017/01/15/SOLIDARITY-BLOGGERS-AWARD/ AND GIVE A SHORT ANSWER TO THE QUESTION AT THE END OF THE POST.
5. NOMINATE 10 BLOGGERS FOR THE AWARD AND INFORM THEM.