This is the conversion and instructions if you don’t feel like watching the video.
1 head of cauliflower
1 cup Kale
1 cup Cashews
1 cup almond milk or soy milk of choice ***a little less than 1 cup is the true conversion
3 Tablespoons nutritional yeast
1 clove of garlic
2 tsp mustard
1 tsp paprika
Salt and pepper
- Cut cauliflower into florets and boil for 5 minutes.
- Chop kale and add to cauliflower. Boil for additional 5 minutes.
- Add in blender remaining ingredients and blend. Except breadcrumbs
- Remove cauliflower and kale from water and place in oven dish.
- Pour blended mixture over cauliflower and mix together.
- Sprinkle breadcrumbs over top.
- Broil for 3 minutes.