I decided that Sunday will be Vegan recipe day. I made this a few months ago when I was going to a friends house for dinner. No one knew it was vegan and everyone ate it. It was delicious. From the site show me the yummy http://showmetheyummy.com/vegan-flourless-chocolate-cake-recipe/
Vegan Flourless Chocolate Cake
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup brown sugar packed
1 (15 oz) can pumpkin puree
1 cup pure maple syrup
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon salt
8 oz unsweetened chocolate I used 2 baking bars – Ghirardelli 100% Cacao
1 cup coconut oil
1. Place cocoa powder, brown sugar, pumpkin puree, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt together in a bowl. Set aside.
2. Melt together coconut oil and unsweetened chocolate over low heat until completely melted
3. Whisk together the coconut oil/chocolate with the other ingredients.
4. Pour into greased circular pan and bake at 375 degrees for 60 minutes
5. Let cool completely and place in fridge to set overnight.