I want to thank Jen from https://spoonfulsofglitter.blog/2017/02/03/one-lovely-blog-nomination/. I came across Jen’s blog when she was nominated for an award from another blogger and was so happy I did. I read her story and loved her outlook at what she went through but most importantly who she came through as. Jen, who also suffers from a chronic illness, puts a positive spin on things and does it with style and flair. You can hear her smile in her writing which is so refreshing. Jen’s blog is going to have a lot of inspiration and fun and I’m super excited I found it.
1) Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
2) Post about the award
3) Share seven facts about yourself
4) Nominate at most 15 other people
5) Tell your nominees the good news.
Seven Facts about Me:
1) I’m actually a huge Rocky Horror Picture Show fan. I used to go to see the midnight show every weekend when I was a senior in high school. I know all the words and had a crush on Tim Curry.
2) I had the name of my daughter before I even met my husband. My daughter first name was after my big sister in my sorority and her middle name was my college roommate’s middle name. I was lucky that the initials worked for relatives that passed away that the Jewish people follow.
3) These awards kill me. I speak my blog most of the time and it is difficult to do so with these award nominations. I love them though because I always find new blogs to follow through these awards. However my hands fatigue and it gets very hard for me so I shorten everything.
4) I collect Plakie Humpty Dumpty dolls
5) My family is my world, all of them, cousins, step family, step families family, each of them. They are my support system more than words describe.
6) I love Linkin Park and Red probably more than I even love U2. I’ve just have listened to U2 since I was 10.
7) My angel number is 22. I own at least 8 shirts with the number 22.
My nominees are great for many reasons. I love reading their words. I only did five since my hands are done. Hopefully you’ll check them out.